Enrollment is open to all members of the Juneau community. As a social enterprise operating under Tlingit & Haida (T&H), providing services to our tribal citizens is our priority. LEARN Child Care is available to T&H employees at a discounted price and works closely with the T&H Child Care Department to set aside spaces for families participating in tribal programs.
Before you apply:
- Make sure your child is up-to-date on all immunizations.
- Schedule a time to tour the space, meet with the Administrator and staff.
- Sit down for a two-way interview to be sure the program is a right fit for your family and to allow the Administrator and Educators to ensure your family is a right fit for the program. This is a good time to bring your child and observe them playing in the space
- Read all policies in the parent handbook; ask questions.
When you’re ready to apply, fill out and submit an application to the LEARN administrator.
- Repairing toys and books
- Providing recycled materials for children’s projects
- Providing items for dramatic play
- Donating gently used toys or books
- Making playdough or other tasks as needed
- Volunteering for special events
- Participating in fundraising events